Mary's Library

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The New Seattle Library

Wilhelm and I have just returned from a couple of days in Seattle. I’m enchanted with the new library, which is just a block from where we were staying. I spent over three and a half hours there yesterday. If you find yourself anywhere west of the Mississippi, make your way to Seattle and take the library tour (noon and 3 PM on weekdays.)

You will find a photo of it here:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/news/local/library/photogalleries/spl1.html

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM PST , Blogger Gentleman Farmer said...

Well, now -- I like a good library as well as the next man, but today I find myself in Leeville, Louisiana. If you check your map, you'll see that it's west of the Mississippi. But It's also more than 2700 miles from Seattle.

Isn't there some interesting library closer than that?

Just asking.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home