Mary's Library

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Anniversary Celebration

Today is our anniversary. We are planning to paint the town red. (Well, pink.) When Wilhelm gets back from the gym we will be going to River Park Square for lunch, at Twig's I think. Then I’m going to buy a dress at Nordstrom to wear to the dance we’re going to on the 28th.

I need a dress that covers my floppy upper arms, hides my pot belly, de-emphasizes my over-large asymmetrical bosom, and has a flippy skirt for dancing. Can such a dress exist? Where’s Edith Head when you need her?

EDITH HEAD: The Life and Times of Hollywood’s Celebrated Costume Designer (2003), by David Chierichetti.

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
-AP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home